I purchased a lot of orders and they were sent out within 24 hours.

They have a great variety of products, we can buy cellphones, tablets, accesories, electronics, tools, smartwatches, etc.

They usually make their products cost lower in special days (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Mom's day, Faminy's day, etc).

If there is any problem, only submit a ticket, the customer service will help you friendly and they will reply your ticket as soon as possible.

In my case, I bought an "Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for iPad" from them (order W1605060133114890). I bought it on May 6th, it was sent out the same day. now, this stylus is overseas but I can say that it has a high quality because it is the second time I bought that item for my touch screen, adding that it was very very cheap and the shipping was free.

For these all reasons, I recommend 100% Gearbest and I can see that GB is the best online-store in the world.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). JMeza is overall satisfied with Gearbest and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments