Gearbest - A great online store

I purchased a lot of orders and they were sent out within 24 hours.

They have a great variety of products, we can buy cellphones, tablets, accesories, electronics, tools, smartwatches, etc.

They usually make their products cost lower in special days (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Mom's day, Faminy's day, etc).

If there is any problem, only submit a ticket, the customer service will help you friendly and they will reply your ticket as soon as possible.

In my case, I bought an "Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for iPad" from them (order W1605060133114890). I bought it on May 6th, it was sent out the same day. now, this stylus is overseas but I can say that it has a high quality because it is the second time I bought that item for my touch screen, adding that it was very very cheap and the shipping was free.

For these all reasons, I recommend 100% Gearbest and I can see that GB is the best online-store in the world.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about