Add me to the pissed at GearBest list

I should have read more about this company before ordering.Quadcopter took forever to get here, but the charge to my card had no problem being immediate.

It arrived missing a vital part that meant I can't use it (usable connector to charge battery - battery connector is same as charger connector). I asked for a solution through their customer support (oxymoron there) and have gotten a runaround, mostly that they don't understand my problem (said it very plainly), ignored the photos I sent and can't seem to send me the part or give return merchandise information. I doubt I will have this resolved without a lot of my time and be stuck with a useless product even if it is ever dealt with by them. At this point, I've written it off as my mistake for not researching the company first.

It's unfortunate that they are giving Chinese businesses a bad name.Stay away from this one.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Time for shipping and customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Explorers Quadcopter
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #692732 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.