Featured Not resolved
1.6
Usability

I should have read more about this company before ordering.Quadcopter took forever to get here, but the charge to my card had no problem being immediate.

It arrived missing a vital part that meant I can't use it (usable connector to charge battery - battery connector is same as charger connector). I asked for a solution through their customer support (oxymoron there) and have gotten a runaround, mostly that they don't understand my problem (said it very plainly), ignored the photos I sent and can't seem to send me the part or give return merchandise information. I doubt I will have this resolved without a lot of my time and be stuck with a useless product even if it is ever dealt with by them. At this point, I've written it off as my mistake for not researching the company first.

It's unfortunate that they are giving Chinese businesses a bad name.Stay away from this one.

chezlarsen wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gearbest and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Gearbest to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was time for shipping and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest explorers quadcopter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments