Rock Hall, Maryland
100% full Not resolved

They advertise free shipping on ebay but when you click the ad they add $60 minimum for shipping.SCAM.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I contacted customer service and they say that it's because it is 10kg and they will not honor their own ad and won't change the ad. Their ads show up on almost all ebay 3d printer searches for cheap prices but when you add shipping there is no deal whatsoever.

The customer service rep would do nothing to honor the ad.And my only recourse is to go to review sites and let them know so others don't have the same problem.

Review about: A8 Prusa I3 Diy Printer Kit.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Inadequate issue resolution, Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $60
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.We really appreciate the feedback.

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

Delivery cost depends on the shipping method that is selected and weight along with the shipping time and the destination country. For more information about shipping http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html. Could you please give us your order number here? We wish to follow your issue and check it for you.You can send emails support.gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer+your order number+forwarding this email to complaint group".

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Best Regards.Gearbest.com