They advertise free shipping on ebay but when you click the ad they add $60 minimum for shipping.SCAM.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I contacted customer service and they say that it's because it is 10kg and they will not honor their own ad and won't change the ad. Their ads show up on almost all ebay 3d printer searches for cheap prices but when you add shipping there is no deal whatsoever.
The customer service rep would do nothing to honor the ad.And my only recourse is to go to review sites and let them know so others don't have the same problem.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Inadequate issue resolution
- Horrible customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Order number W1510052252172666. I ordered 5 watches, 2 sd cards and a repair tool kit for watches (to adjust the belt). I got 4 out of 5 watches and one of..."
- "I received the two new Floureon 14.8v 5,000mAh LiPo batteries the other day from GearBest.com and they are both defective since one of the cells is swelling slightly and there..."
- "i have orderer a few items on Gearbest.com, after 2 weeks the order haven't been dispatched yet so i have written a mesage on my order. The payment has been..."
- "Explained this was urgent, My 95 year old father is petrified to walk over this carpet, I have been working for 5 days to get someone out here after being..."
- "I have never experienced anything in my life as with this Company. I contacted them last week in regards to my carpet of two years buckling in several places...."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."