4.2
Style and Design
Usability

The list of available goods is wide. From clothing to advanced electronics, all made in china, with an easy searhing platform.

The price margin is wide as well. For Europe, it is using reliable delivery services offering alternatives, including new custom regulations. One should look for real deals, since many "deals" are on a loop.I have used it for many purchases from electronic sensors of the price area of 1 euro to a 2 in 1 laptop of about 220 euros. I have never had problems with customs, or faulty equipment.

The quality of the products is descent for their price and a buyer should always look in description for additional information since the title can be misleading. Among others I had bought a Xiaomi MITU WiFi FPV 720P HD Camera Mini RC Drone - BNF - WHITE.

After a few days I was informed that the delivery will take longer than mentioned in the delivery options and I was offered a refund. I accepted the offer and I was refunded the total amount in a few days in the paypal account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Amount of available products, Price over quality, Reliable delivery.

I didn't like: Misleading and translated product titles, Looping deals.

Comments