1.8

Update by user Dec 15, 2016

Anyways my package was supposed to be sent via priority line (7-14 days shipping) and yet it took over a month due to a error of the courier/GearBest using a improperly printed label.

Gearbest blamed me and refused any refunds or resolution. Afterawhile they told me they will pay the $10 USD reshipping fee on my behalf but did not pay and I had to pay it myself in the end.

Headache all around. I'll continue using Gearbest for small purchases (

Update by user Dec 15, 2016

Update:

1.Was contacted by GearBest who offered to foot the $10 shipping bill.

Was told to wait 2-3 days for an update.

2. After 5 days with no update, I followed up. They told me to wait another 5-7 days.

3. Another 5 days with no update.

But I got a pick-up notice from post office.

4. Went to pick up the package and was told the sender put a $10 USD collect on the package. I'm assuming GearBest never contacted them for reshipping so they did it on their own with a collect for the fee

5. Contacted GearBest again about this.

They just said it's outside of their control Also I took a look at the label on the package and it was printed improperly.

The first letters of all the words were cut off so my house number was not there!That's why it was marked incomplete.

Original review posted by user Nov 24, 2016

The good: - Good prices - Good selection - Friendly user site The bad: - Bad customer support GearBest is good when nothing goes wrong.Unfortunately when things do go wrong, you will get very little support from them.

Over the years I have spent over $300 on them and had no issue. My latest order, I never got the package due to incomplete address. I've always used the same address for past orders without problem so mistake is either with courier or GearBest. When I talk to GearBest, they offered me 2 choices: 1.

Pay $10 USD for reshipping 2.

Have the package be destroyed with no refund Don't see why I have to pay for a mistake I never made.I will be disputing with paypal instead for a full refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. shaynehtran is quite happy with wide range of products and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and poor shipping. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $78. Gearbest needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear shaynehtran,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We are so sorry that you are not satisfied with our service.

There must be some misunderstanding.

We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects.

Please rest assured, we are always trying our best to build up our brand through high-quality products and service and meet your expectation by our sincerity and integrity.For this issue, we need to check it first.

According to the information you provided, I don't find your order. Could you please tell us your order number or ticket number? Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title “ pissedconsumer complaint from shaynehtran”? We would like to solve your problem to your satisfaction after checking it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.Gearbest.com