Aracaju, Sergipe
4.9
Style and Design
Usability

It is the highest quality, and the price is lower than market researched several other competing sites and Gearbest has the best price. The upload speed also very impressive, fast and effective.

I loved My orders W1604071322572052 and W1604071400297114

Two action figures perfect.

I have never had problems with my orders. All problems can be solved quickly in 1-2 days technical support shop.

Gearbest is the best Online Shopping!

What I liked?

1. Easy and secure payment system.

2. A large number of stocks and discounts on products.

3. High-quality and original products.

4. Fast processing and delivery of orders.

I'm just waiting for the next opportunity to buy others to then complete my collection of action figures of Warcraft. And it is for sure that I'll buy in gearbest.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with competetive prices and great price-performance ratio. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of toy. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Melbourne, Florida, United States #1229205

What department at GearBest do you work in?It is obvious this review if fake.

What customer would say "All problems can be solved quickly in 1-2 days technical support shop." if they didn't have a problem? How would you know about their support if you never had a problem.

Written in broken English is another clue of this phony review.Ignore this review.

London, London, United Kingdom #1227015

lol , related to gearbest perchance ?