Aracaju, Sergipe

It is the highest quality, and the price is lower than market researched several other competing sites and Gearbest has the best price. The upload speed also very impressive, fast and effective.

I loved My orders W1604071322572052 and W1604071400297114

Two action figures perfect.

I have never had problems with my orders. All problems can be solved quickly in 1-2 days technical support shop.

Gearbest is the best Online Shopping!

What I liked?

1. Easy and secure payment system.

2. A large number of stocks and discounts on products.

3. High-quality and original products.

4. Fast processing and delivery of orders.

I'm just waiting for the next opportunity to buy others to then complete my collection of action figures of Warcraft. And it is for sure that I'll buy in gearbest.

Review about: Action Figure.

I liked: Competetive prices, Great price-performance ratio, Good price, Refund.

4.9
Usability
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toy
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Melbourne, Florida, United States #1229205

What department at GearBest do you work in?It is obvious this review if fake.

What customer would say "All problems can be solved quickly in 1-2 days technical support shop." if they didn't have a problem? How would you know about their support if you never had a problem.

Written in broken English is another clue of this phony review.Ignore this review.

London, London, United Kingdom #1227015

lol , related to gearbest perchance ?