4.8
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Jun 02

I was sure that GearBesrt is good company, because i've bought here many times without using paypal, and all goods was delivered in good conditional. So i've made a mistake, ordered "UMIDIGI S2", it was at 2017-12-09, went more than 6 month and i still waiting phone.

Tracking number wasn't working by 1 day. GB support didnt help me, they just write me "We can return only 50% of payment, because you didn't buy insurance", THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM AND NOT MY FAULT that post have lost this parcel. But they returned only 50%.

P/S If you buy something expensive on GB make pay with PAYPAL only! Now i hate this company!

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2017

Hi there! Reccomend you this store, because i have good expirience with GB, shopped here many times (2 phones, headsets, sd memory cards, waterproof case, usb dual charger for xiaomi YI and even one Air Purifier) All products were in good condition.

First phone bought on 21 april 2016, delivered it, in 13 days, in my opinion it's very fast! After 8 month of use, ASUS ZenFone 2 had broken speaker, but GB give us 1 year warranty.

I've written ticket, and support center helped me with this situation. So, if you looking for good online store with very fast delivery and best Support center, choose GearBest, and share with your experience.

Review about: Asus Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Fast delivery, Variety and price, Good support center, Cheap.

Comments