Puyallup, Washington

Saw a review on a drone that i liked that was tied to GEARBEST looked on there site and found one that looks like a B-2 Bomber price was like $34 and change come to find out that it was another $15.00 dollars on shipping when in the check out process and I added the 2 Dollar insurance. So now where @over $52.00 dollars and there are plenty of 50 dollar drones that fly so lot's of better choices as this one will not fly it powers up looks cool but it my roll a little and flip on it's back but nothing close to flight.

I either have a bad speed control or one of the 4 motors is not making enough power may still be speed control related issue.Contacted GEARBEST service they want like $25.00 dollars to replace it at this point not throwing any more money away on this do have another drone that flys fine right out of the box and came with a video camera also for same money.

I believe GEARBEST is doing Buisness out of China would be nice to know that product will be shipped from there also it's not state side in a warehouse. Not a fan of there business practice my Brother also ordered a Drone he has not received his yet hope his will @ least fly could go on about the shipping problems I had also with this order but to say the least stay away buy local hobby shop or reliable internet company these guys will never see any of my money in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments