Bought a remote control boat.It showed up with a broken battery charger, and a leaky speed controller in the boat.

Submitted a warranty/return ticket. They responded asking for photos, so I took the pics and sent them. From there on out it was nothing but a time wasting cat and mouse game, complete with bot responses such as "the ticket has been deleted and others.

I also suspect most of the perfect looking reviews about them are fake.I will never shop there again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Gearbest and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gearbest to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest fei lun ft012 rc boat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

All of our Gearbest items must meet strict quality checks before we ship them out to customers.We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

For your issue, we will check it for you.Please indicate your order number to our support center.

Best regards,