Gearbest - Credit Card Fraud Alert

Placed an order for some flashlights on Tues & paid by Mastercard, not PayPal.Got a call the next afternoon from Citibank Fraud Dept asking if I tried to use my card at PayPal for a $100 transaction that was declined.

I did not. Checked my cc account online and saw 6 separate $15 charges to a landscape company in Oakland, CA. I did not make these charges either. was the only place I used this card recently.

Citibank account has been closed.

If I could just cancel the order, then I would. After reading about all the defective merchandise this company sends out, I don't even want to deal with them.

Should have done my research before ordering from them.You have now been warned....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bluetooth Smart Watch And Cree Xpe Q5 Flashlights
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #830021

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 20 #1147246

Dear customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We are sorry to hear this issue with you.
Please kindly check here: Gearbest implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. Our servers and website are security scanned and fully verified externally by McAfee Secure from Symantec on a daily basis to protect you online. So it must not be gearbest who has disclosure your Credit Card information. Nevertheless, we will contact this customer to help check why this issue is happened.
Our intention is simple: to make every customer completely satisfied with their purchase and to provide the best shopping experience possible.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about