Gearbest - Credit Card Fraud Alert
Placed an order for some flashlights on Tues & paid by Mastercard, not PayPal.Got a call the next afternoon from Citibank Fraud Dept asking if I tried to use my card at PayPal for a $100 transaction that was declined.
I did not. Checked my cc account online and saw 6 separate $15 charges to a landscape company in Oakland, CA. I did not make these charges either. Gearbest.com was the only place I used this card recently.
Citibank account has been closed.
If I could just cancel the Gearbest.com order, then I would. After reading about all the defective merchandise this company sends out, I don't even want to deal with them.
Should have done my research before ordering from them.You have now been warned....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Bluetooth Smart Watch And Cree Xpe Q5 Flashlights
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car. So, I..."
- "I ordered the 3.0 VGA to USB so that I can use double screens on my all-in-one HP desktop and after I installed the software sent with the vga to..."
- "I bought $28 worth of product, I paid an extra $10 for shipping. After I received my shipped product notice the crooked company they use for shipping DHI , told..."
- "Hi i was at the panda in onterio i orderd the new chicken and only got 2 picies realy customer service was good but food portion was poor i paid..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."