Featured Not resolved

Placed an order for some flashlights on Tues & paid by Mastercard, not PayPal.Got a call the next afternoon from Citibank Fraud Dept asking if I tried to use my card at PayPal for a $100 transaction that was declined.

I did not. Checked my cc account online and saw 6 separate $15 charges to a landscape company in Oakland, CA. I did not make these charges either. Gearbest.com was the only place I used this card recently.

Citibank account has been closed.

If I could just cancel the Gearbest.com order, then I would. After reading about all the defective merchandise this company sends out, I don't even want to deal with them.

Should have done my research before ordering from them.You have now been warned....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of bluetooth smart watch and cree xpe q5 flashlights. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bluetooth smart watch and cree xpe q5 flashlights in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

i also had only one transaction from my new card at gearbest and my card data was leaked and was used in canada but due to my limit was over my card was declined 3 time and then i received a call from my bank to block my card.i think the owner is a bloody ripper.

Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico #1254774

I was notified last night that my card had been cloned after ordering from Gearbest as well. Then this morning, I also received an email asking for a copy of my ID or a copy of a utility bill and a scan of my credit card. I have never had my card cloned or a request for such private information and I am left wondering if the entire site is just a scam.

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.We are sorry to hear this issue with you.

Please kindly check here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/privacy-policy.html.

Gearbest implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. Our servers and website are security scanned and fully verified externally by McAfee Secure from Symantec on a daily basis to protect you online. So it must not be gearbest who has disclosure your Credit Card information.

Nevertheless, we will contact this customer to help check why this issue is happened.

Our intention is simple: to make every customer completely satisfied with their purchase and to provide the best shopping experience possible.

Best Regards,

Gearbest.com

to Anonymous #1387658

I ordered from gearbest and my credit card was hacked