Bought a toy RC Boat.Took more than a month to get it.

Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller than stated in description. The toy cost almost $15, they offered me partial refund and want me go to repair shop, fix it, send them a video and receipt.

I don't have any repair shops around my area that fixing toys and I pretty sure repair would cost much more than boat by itself.

Open a claim through PayPal. Beat gear offered $8 refund. I denied it.

Now waiting on PP decision.

The west part of it.My review with one star has never appeared on their site.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded a picture. the best about gearbest repair from Gearbest was prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments