Resolved
1.7
Style and Design
Usability
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Dec 03, 2017

Gave back my money.

Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2017

I bought a fitness band from GearBest and waited a month for it to come, but did not receive it. It said that the shipping would be 20-25 days, because I brought the better shipping option, but this is a lie because the support team member said that shipping can actually take up to 60 day.

This is because they use a bad logistic compony that sends products to the New Zealand before coming to Australia. I also bought tracking, but its not worth the money, as the tracking number wasn't updated even after a week after I received the product. That tracking was just a scam! Also they clearly advertised that the band could display the weather in Celsius, but the band could only show Fahrenheit when I got it.

I asked support on how to get it to be in Celsius, but they couldn't change it and didn't fix the issue, even though it was clearly advertised that it could be shown in Celsius. I contacted the support centre, which by the way are hidden away nicely in the website, about these issues. It took almost a month of one letter per day trying to get help, but they didn't even fix the issues. After I wrote a negative this review on this site they just decided to give me a refund.

Also their understanding of a refund is only the product cost, they didn't want to refund the shipping cost, even though I had a problem with the shipping too.

I would not recommend this site even if all the other reviews say it that it is a good site, because my experience did not include any of the things that the good reviews said. They also bribed me with 500 points to remove my review or to make it positive on resellerrattings.com DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality, Poor customer service and Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Not very intelligent online chat, No direct contact information, No phone number, Hard to return, Bad shipping.

Comments