I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good.
I could not open the SIM slot with the needle provided or another needle that I had. So I filed a support ticket T16040401137. I have photos of the same if anyone wants to see them.
I was advised to try another needle and describe what I had done.
Then I was advised to go to a local electric store for help. I questioned who would pay for this and what guarantee this would not happen, as obviously the SIM tray was defective. I thus requested an exchange.
I was told to either send the product back (return shipping cost from NZ about US$ 30.00) for a refund of cost price via store credit or exchange, or accept a $ 20.00 store credit and keep the product. The product cost me US$ 135.99 plus shipping. Now why would I want store credit, if the first experience was bad? Would I want to shop again? I dont think so. So I requested that they send me a replacement with a return courier bag. They ofcourse FOBBED me off saying they could not provide the service at this time but might 'optimize' it in future. HA, what a load of bull ***.
Anyways, I have decided to keep the defective phone, rather than risk returning it and then being given a run around for a refund. I have also decided not to accept thier 'compensation' of store credit for $20 as why would I want to shop with them again.
People, you have been warned. If you want defective goods and then be FOBBED off by the seller, then go to gearbest.com
It if far beeter to pay a little more on other sites, and be assured of good customer service, as I do understand that sometimes we land up with defective goods. Its what happens after that is what counts. Gearbest.com does not measure up to the bar. Infact, they are well below it.
So people, stay away from GEARBEST.COM
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a set of headphones. According to the description, there is ONE (1) LED light on the headphones, which is used to show when the headphones are on, charging,..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "This company tries to steal from people asking them western union instead of the paypal payments and paypal doesn't care when we contact them... This is a huge fraud..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Purchased a computer from them. Paid happily for it and it was described as "used" and "Minor scuffs." Upon receiving the item, It was not as described at all. The internals were..."
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this letter with more than extreme disappointment, as I was rejected boarding on the flight EK343 from Dubai to Auckland due to..."
- "On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop. I am from New Zealand and this company is from America. So..."