I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good.
I could not open the SIM slot with the needle provided or another needle that I had. So I filed a support ticket T16040401137. I have photos of the same if anyone wants to see them.
I was advised to try another needle and describe what I had done.
Then I was advised to go to a local electric store for help. I questioned who would pay for this and what guarantee this would not happen, as obviously the SIM tray was defective. I thus requested an exchange.
I was told to either send the product back (return shipping cost from NZ about US$ 30.00) for a refund of cost price via store credit or exchange, or accept a $ 20.00 store credit and keep the product. The product cost me US$ 135.99 plus shipping. Now why would I want store credit, if the first experience was bad? Would I want to shop again? I dont think so. So I requested that they send me a replacement with a return courier bag. They ofcourse FOBBED me off saying they could not provide the service at this time but might 'optimize' it in future. HA, what a load of bull ***.
Anyways, I have decided to keep the defective phone, rather than risk returning it and then being given a run around for a refund. I have also decided not to accept thier 'compensation' of store credit for $20 as why would I want to shop with them again.
People, you have been warned. If you want defective goods and then be FOBBED off by the seller, then go to gearbest.com
It if far beeter to pay a little more on other sites, and be assured of good customer service, as I do understand that sometimes we land up with defective goods. Its what happens after that is what counts. Gearbest.com does not measure up to the bar. Infact, they are well below it.
So people, stay away from GEARBEST.COM
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g. Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc. Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very..."
- "Order number W1510052252172666. I ordered 5 watches, 2 sd cards and a repair tool kit for watches (to adjust the belt). I got 4 out of 5 watches and one of..."
- "Very unhappy with this service i bought a warerproof mp3 player and it does not work web chatted with jaylee but he would not give me a number to contaxt..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."
- "As you can see from the photo below that what I ordered off rose gal.com online website looked nothing like I got..the fabric wasn't like advertised and this is just..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."