Resolved

I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good.

I could not open the SIM slot with the needle provided or another needle that I had. So I filed a support ticket T16040401137. I have photos of the same if anyone wants to see them.

I was advised to try another needle and describe what I had done.

Then I was advised to go to a local electric store for help. I questioned who would pay for this and what guarantee this would not happen, as obviously the SIM tray was defective. I thus requested an exchange.

I was told to either send the product back (return shipping cost from NZ about US$ 30.00) for a refund of cost price via store credit or exchange, or accept a $ 20.00 store credit and keep the product. The product cost me US$ 135.99 plus shipping. Now why would I want store credit, if the first experience was bad? Would I want to shop again? I dont think so. So I requested that they send me a replacement with a return courier bag. They ofcourse FOBBED me off saying they could not provide the service at this time but might 'optimize' it in future. HA, what a load of bull ***.

Anyways, I have decided to keep the defective phone, rather than risk returning it and then being given a run around for a refund. I have also decided not to accept thier 'compensation' of store credit for $20 as why would I want to shop with them again.

People, you have been warned. If you want defective goods and then be FOBBED off by the seller, then go to gearbest.com

It if far beeter to pay a little more on other sites, and be assured of good customer service, as I do understand that sometimes we land up with defective goods. Its what happens after that is what counts. Gearbest.com does not measure up to the bar. Infact, they are well below it.

So people, stay away from GEARBEST.COM

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of doogee mobile cell phone. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doogee mobile cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Compromise reached with Gearbest. Partial refund received.

Dear Khozema,

I want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

For quality issues, we have detailed warranty and return terms.Please kindly check here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

We are sorry that our colleague does not resolve your issue effectively.

Please rest assured, we have followed your issue and offer you quick solutions.

We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience.We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

Best Regards, Gearbest.com