I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good.
I could not open the SIM slot with the needle provided or another needle that I had. So I filed a support ticket T16040401137. I have photos of the same if anyone wants to see them.
I was advised to try another needle and describe what I had done.
Then I was advised to go to a local electric store for help. I questioned who would pay for this and what guarantee this would not happen, as obviously the SIM tray was defective. I thus requested an exchange.
I was told to either send the product back (return shipping cost from NZ about US$ 30.00) for a refund of cost price via store credit or exchange, or accept a $ 20.00 store credit and keep the product. The product cost me US$ 135.99 plus shipping. Now why would I want store credit, if the first experience was bad? Would I want to shop again? I dont think so. So I requested that they send me a replacement with a return courier bag. They ofcourse FOBBED me off saying they could not provide the service at this time but might 'optimize' it in future. HA, what a load of bull ***.
Anyways, I have decided to keep the defective phone, rather than risk returning it and then being given a run around for a refund. I have also decided not to accept thier 'compensation' of store credit for $20 as why would I want to shop with them again.
People, you have been warned. If you want defective goods and then be FOBBED off by the seller, then go to gearbest.com
It if far beeter to pay a little more on other sites, and be assured of good customer service, as I do understand that sometimes we land up with defective goods. Its what happens after that is what counts. Gearbest.com does not measure up to the bar. Infact, they are well below it.
So people, stay away from GEARBEST.COM
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have made so far 9 different orders and all went fine! The items came without any scratch, packaging is awesome!!! Every time they dispatch your package they have for you a..."
- "I ordered a SMART WATCH as a gift for Christmas early November and didn't recieve it until January 4th,finally opened box to check item and turn on,it went on then..."
- "I ordered 4 quadcopters and xtra parts they shipped the cheap quadcopters and parts first which took forever to get. the second half of my order couldnt be found when..."
- "Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."
- "On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop. I am from New Zealand and this company is from America. So..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."