Melbourne, Victoria
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a Tarantula X6 drone and a separate Fpv camera from the gearbest site for the tarantula X6 drone.

On arrival I plugged the camera in and it blew the video socket on the drone. Further inspection found missing a white cord.

Now i have 2 issues

1st the camera is defective

2nd The drone is useless for video and pictures as the camera blew the chip/socket used to plug and control the camera.

I submitted a ticket two times now with both tickets expiring before admin contacted me with return address. I even offered to fit the chip to save on sending the entire drone back.

Review about: Yizhan Tarantula X6 Drone Fpv Monitor 720P Camera Set.

I liked: Products, Low prices.

I didn't like: Order handling and stupidity, Waiting weeks for goods.

1.2
Style and Design
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fpv Camera
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $100
Preferred solution Provide replacement camera and video socket chip I can fit the chip to save on delivery

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please rest assured we will follow your issue and resolve this problem to your satisfaction.

Could you please give us your order number here?

You can send emails support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+Gearbest - Defective on arrival Taratula X6 drone and FPV camera+forwarding this email to reputation group" with your order number?.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,