1.2
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased a Tarantula X6 drone and a separate Fpv camera from the gearbest site for the tarantula X6 drone.

On arrival I plugged the camera in and it blew the video socket on the drone. Further inspection found missing a white cord.

Now i have 2 issues

1st the camera is defective

2nd The drone is useless for video and pictures as the camera blew the chip/socket used to plug and control the camera.

I submitted a ticket two times now with both tickets expiring before admin contacted me with return address. I even offered to fit the chip to save on sending the entire drone back.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of fpv camera from Gearbest and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Gearbest to "provide replacement camera and video socket chip i can fit the chip to save on delivery".

The most disappointing in user's experience was order handling and stupidity and waiting weeks for goods. Author liked the most products and low prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please rest assured we will follow your issue and resolve this problem to your satisfaction.

Could you please give us your order number here?

You can send emails support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+Gearbest - Defective on arrival Taratula X6 drone and FPV camera+forwarding this email to reputation group" with your order number?.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,