2.0

New Drone purchased from Gearbest was DOA (dead on arrival).Never got it started, never flew.

On first contact with CS rep, I was offered a $3 credit, on second contact it was upped to $12, and on third contact a ' final offer' of $20 On last contact, I indicated that I wanted a full refund or a new unit that actually worked. I was told to send the unit to Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. A day after I mailed it (at my expense) I was given a completely detailed correct address. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM GEARBEST AGAIN......WATCH OUT FOR ASIAN (particularly CHINESE) mail order companies...TERRIBLE.

!!Now I will have to wait and see if it actually arrives (insured).

Review about: Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Impossible to replace product.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

All of our Gearbest items must meet strict quality checks before we ship them out to customers.

We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title pissedconsumer complaint from Review#1085826 "?

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center

to Anonymous #1360413

I've had a very similar experience with a drone I purchased from them.Never worked out of the box and they offered me $10 and then $20 for the damage item.

This is well below the $50+ I spent on the item. I have asked for a refund and haven't heard anything back. I had the item insured and they won't even take that into consideration.

There is no phone number to contact them it is only through email.Don't buy anything else here it's customer service is decieving.

to Anonymous #1371906

Hobbyking never let me down regarding gear..Gearbest I made 3 orders and 2 didn't arrive as they promised...

2 out of 3...

stay away guys!!Cheap is only cheap if you get what you order.