Izmir, Izmir

I bought electronic cigarette liquid.Turkish customs sent it back to netherlands post and gearbest.I added to photos.It says undeliverable item.So sent it back. Gearbest lies it is on local post.I want my money back. My order is W1606130308513309

Review about: Electronic Cigarette Liquid.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest
#1198341

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please kindly note the shipment can be affected by factors such as Customs,current social events and so on.

Please check this link http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html (If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs)

We have sent a message to well follow up this issue.

Please check and give us a confirmation reply as soon as possible. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Thanks for your cooperation and kind support.Best Regards, Gearbest.com

Gearbest - Shop with good discounts. Gearbest "The first time I ordered this store 1 year ago. Since then, I have made about 30 orders. Shop GearBest is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products...." Read more Gearbest - Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Gearbest "Hello Everyone. I bought Xiaomi Mi Band 2 in May 27 2017, Order Number: W1705270145062674. It took 11 days to be shiped to Georgia (not state, but county). I think..." Read more The best of the Internet, the World, the Universe, GearBest! Gearbest "Without a doubt this is the best of all, I can follow my request from the purchase to the arrival in my residence, without mentioning that the website have an..." Read more Gearbest - Refund Gearbest "I made an order for a cool WuKe hat, but she did not come after a couple of months. Wrote about it in support, returned money and some bonus points...." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more