Impossible to get a hold of them!the contact page is down, wont accept any messages, they ignore me on facebook, wont take my calls or emails, and are just ignoring everything I try to do.

I buy some glasswear and they charge me extra to ensure it's safe arrival. how do you think that worked out? it shows up broken! they wont even get back to me.

very upset. it's been a week so far, please don't buy from them. it wont end well I should have seen it coming

I'm done ranting but I need 100 words so ...

I'm almost it!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #823996

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 09 #1141957

Try that might work. I know how you feel delaing with bs companies I have been dealing with companies who don't seem to care about things so I totally understand

0 0 Reply

Apr 06 #1140030

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience. We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again. Please rest assured we will follow your issue and resolve this problem to your satisfaction. You can send emails with the title "pissedconsumer+your order number+forwarding this email to complaint group".
Could you please tell us your valid order number or ticket number so that we can check it for you? We will certainly follow your issue. We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.
Best Regards,

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about