Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.2

Impossible to get a hold of them!the contact page is down, wont accept any messages, they ignore me on facebook, wont take my calls or emails, and are just ignoring everything I try to do.

I buy some glasswear and they charge me extra to ensure it's safe arrival. how do you think that worked out? it shows up broken! they wont even get back to me.

very upset. it's been a week so far, please don't buy from them. it wont end well I should have seen it coming

I'm done ranting but I need 100 words so ...

I'm almost there...got it!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of glassware from Gearbest and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Gearbest to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Do not biy from Gearbest,

Ordered tablet , came with faulty touchscreen, was refunded USD 15.,.. SD card and power bank never arivved , now 2 months neeed to wait that they , believe or what that the products willnot arrive then thex WILL offer a solution , that may be not the best one..

All in all I gave a money, got faulty šproduct that no one would buy, and 2 products that I paid for and never received.

#1141957

Try bbb.org that might work. I know how you feel delaing with bs companies I have been dealing with companies who don't seem to care about things so I totally understand

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.

We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience.

We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again. Please rest assured we will follow your issue and resolve this problem to your satisfaction. You can send emails support.gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer+your order number+forwarding this email to complaint group".

Could you please tell us your valid order number or ticket number so that we can check it for you?

We will certainly follow your issue.We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Best Regards,