I should have listened to the other reviews!My very next order GearBest sent me defective and broken items with misleading descriptions.

They refunded the money for one of the items but have since refused to refund the total amount for the broken item with the misleading description. Instead they offer 30% store credit...What a joke. Now I have to open a PayPal dispute. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST!

Dear Ron, Thank you for contacting us. Kindly note that working voltage input of this light is 220V. However, the standard voltage input in your country is 120V. That is why it does not work at all.

We regret that you paid the incorrect item. Could you please check our warranty policy? http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html Only defective item can be reimbursed fully. Please kindly note only unused items with their original tags, labels and original packaging can be returned to our warehouse in China for a product refund or exchange.

Customer is responsible to cover the shipping fee both ways. In this case we can offer you the following solution 1)Return the item to China for a refund on your Wallet (Store credit) We will refund you the product value USD 10.36 once the item reaches us in China. 2)Return the item to China for a refund on your payment account 3)Keep the item and accept 10 % of the product value back on your Wallet (Store credit) In this case, you can keep the item and do not need to return it to us for this time. If you know someone in need or if you would like to donate it to a charity, we would really appreciate it.

We can refund USD 1 back on your Wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your refund is USD 1=2 points, USD 3=3*2 points=>get 6 points etc). You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products. Learn more about wallet benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111 Check out to use points: http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html?157wrew The refund can be completed within 1 working day.

Before making any decision, please consult the local post office to know the price of returning the item and inform us about it. Our address is in Shenzhen city, Guangdong Province, China. We look forward to hearing you soon. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards Doris Gearbest Customer Service http://www.gearbest.com/ Ron DeWitt At 03/27/2017 01:56:16 CST Please look closely at the pictures I sent in and see the the plastic is also broken. You should refund my money for this reason as well. It should also BE MADE CLEAR to all who intend to buy that this light WILL NOT WORK on standard US outlets. I have been a loyal customer at GearBest and have written many positive reviews but this decision not to refund my money is very disappointing.

The light is obviously broken and the description of the light does not make it clear that IT WILL NOT WORK for US homes. I feel that you should review the pictures I sent that show the broken plastic and mis wrapped wiring and then issue a full refund of my money Ron DeWitt At 03/27/2017 05:34:34 CST Under FAQ it is stated by your agent that the light can be used in US using 110V (See attached screenshot). Please look closely at the pictures I sent in and see the the plastic is also broken. You should refund my money for this reason as well.

The light is obviously broken and the description of the light does not make it clear that IT WILL NOT WORK for US homes.I feel that you should review the pictures I sent that show the broken plastic and mis-wrapped wiring and then issue a full refund of my money.

Review about: Bug Zapper.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: That they sent me broken items.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear Customer,

Thank you for placing an order with us.

We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title “ pissedconsumer complaint from 1027092 ”?Gearbest Customer Service Center