Update by user Dec 04, 2019

I will continue to make review of this issues every now and then until Gearbest refund my money.

Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2019

ordered from them and they provided fake tracking number. After many calls and email they finally provided the correct tracking info and I found the package shipped to some unknown address and redirected several times finally ending up back with Gearbest.

The item shipped for free, but the company only offered to give back the payment less shipping which cost just a few dollars less than the product, claiming that I had give the incorrect address to ship to. I was able to prove that I did not provide the address they shipped the product to, but than they refused to refund the payment.

After reading many review, which I now wish I had read before making the purchase, I have found that this is normal and there so many many complaints of the same thing with this company. Do not purchase anything from Gearbest it is a scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $19899.

Gearbest Cons: Never issued refund after they got the returns, Anonym support, Unreliable customer support, Give fake tracking info, Give fake shipping insurance.

• Gearbest Is A Scam

Comments

peacecop k

Really, 20 thousand bugs? And I thought my loss of like a hundred bugs was a great loss.

I took my experience with them as FAIL or First Attempt In Learning that I never buy something from them again. It's like walking in the forest and then, there's *** I fall into. Whom can I blaim for me falling into that hole? Or then, there can be hungry wild animals in the jungle where I think I can take a nice afternoon walk.

What GearBest does is tempting with prices and if someone is that cheap for going for their prices, they can be abused by GearBest. They're like mosquitos or horseflies - you never know when they attack you and sometimes, they don't.

Gerlene

I have been trying for over 2 years to get my money back, bad reviews have become a hobby. I have never found a phone number for them.

In the advertising they send you, open it and look for customer service. You will have to submit a ticket and they will email you. For your sanity save every communication with them in a special file so you will be able to prove your story. They will contact all the review sites you post to and claim you are lying.

Then you will have to send you communication trail to the review site to keep the bad review up and posited. Don't get you hope up, Gearbest will never return your money even when you show them the documentation from their own site that shows the address you used to pay, the address used to ship do not match.

Debie

I'm in the same situation. Will you please pass on their phone number?

I've been unable to make direct contact with anyone there, and my emails have gone unanswered.

I paid them in full, they sent an email telling me it had shipped, but supplied an invalid tracking number. Never once have they responded, but they're very very good at emailing me ads once, twice a day.

Gearbest Reviews