Great Cambridge Rd, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN8, UK
Style and Design
Usability

Ordered the Lenovo P2 phone from Gearbest as it looked like a good deal.The package was delivered slit open and re-taped together with the phone missing from the box.

It did not help that they had “Mobile phones” clearly written on the package under my address. I contacted Gearbest reporting the issue, to which I was told that this was not their problem but rather the delivery company’s issue. I quoted the Consumer Rights Act 2015 that clearly states that undelivered good are the Retailer’s responsibility (Gearbest) and not the Deliverer’s. All obligations were again refuted by Gearbest, leaving me no other option then to take them to tribunal (which was not worth it for the cost of a mobile phone).

Thanks for scamming me and taking my money.I will not be using Gearbest again.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments