Style and Design
Usability

I did the same mistake again. Bought a phone on 10th Jan, it wasn't shipped until 15th was supposed to get here through Australian Priority mail in 5-10 biz days.

haven't got it yet, I was offered 30USD and I just as a joke I asked for 60USD instead and they said okay, and they refunded !!! How dodgy is that !!! . They have a *** customer service they never reply unless you are Furious.

Buy From ebay or aliexpress but not these guys. Tracking has never been updated through Gearbest website and after much complaining they have sent me a Chinese tracking service that says my package is in NSW since 2nd Feb. Terrible, Terrible, Terrible.

Gearbest is total BS: - I chose Australian priority shipping and you didn't give me the Australian tracking because you didn't send it through AUSPOST (that's you 1st lie). -This was supposed to get here tops 10 biz days, but it is now a month (your 2nd lie) - The Customs BS is the latest lie both from you and your support team (3rd lie) -Why are you bribing your customers if you are doing your job correctly, so you are not doing what you are claiming (your 4th lie) -You are claiming that the estimated delivery is valid regardless, how could this be valid if I haven't got my package ( your 5th lie) -You have sent me several excuses and more LIES after I have been annoyed by your terrible service -You are a bunch of UNTRUSTWORTHY people, and your words doesn't mean a dime, SHAME on you SHAME SHAME SHAME

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Wont take responsibiloity for fraudulent advertising, Hard to find tracking number carrier, These people are scammers in every aspect of the word, That they are bunch of liers.

Comments