If you are here reading this because you hesitate to order something from them then DO NOT ORDER.Do not think that bad things only happen to others.

ordered an item worth a bit more than100 USD. Gearbest sent it mislabeled as something else which made it need an importing license according to the law. Getting a license is quite complicated. Gearbest and their shipper also declared the value at Customs for only 20 USD.

They think they can fool Customs and keep customers happy. They will not accept any liability and would want me to register as an importer so I have to pay the fines for fraudulent declaration. Think that for Customs it is much easier to fine the importer than the sender who is abroad. They offer no refund.

Their insurance, which I took, is just there to trick you into believing they are serious. Their Modus Operandi is just to clear their Chinese warehouse of all the junk they have. Once it's out and your money is in, they don't care. I have contacted Gearbest and their support service which has people with fake names (actually phoney cutey nicknames) with their ready-made copy-paste replies.

I now prefer to leave my item dumped at Customs.I accept having wasted my money, and any more time I am prepared to waste on this subject is to report them as fraudsters to the Customs, in the hope their shipping agents get under closer scrutiny.

Review about: Gearbest Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Dear Customer ,

We are sorry that you have had local customs and tax issues.

Please kindly refer to our policy on tax here:

http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html (see Tax and Customs Duties).

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title pissedconsumer complaint from Review #1089124"?

Best regards, Gearbest Customer Service Center

to Anonymous #1371905

Robot replies..that is what you will get ;) Kinda nice they show you even here that they don't have a customer service.

Robot replies.. are NOT customer service...

only Gearbest hasn't figured out so far.hehehe Gearbest = Joke