Style and Design
Usability

After a first bad dissapointment try with the website (I bough a sport camera that never arrive and the website took MONTHS to give my money back besides they did it on rates not the whole amount at once) so several months later due friends I was convince to give a second try so again I choose my ítem and pay with my debit card the "Grand total" Price I had to pay including shipping and everything was suposse to be 106$ so I agree, the next day I check on my bank account and the website took more money (116$ to be precise) I run to their costumer "service" and open a ticket for the issue, they respond within 24 hours yes but only once per day no matter what, so the person told me they cannot take more money that the amount given (which I dont belive after this) and I should talk to the bank, so I decide to cancel my purchase and swear that I wont buy here anything EVER, they say OK we will make a total refund.a few days later I check my bank account and indeed they refund me but the amount given on the "grand total" the 106$ not the 116$ they took without my permission which was the only reason for me to cancel the order (I honestly dont mind the 10$ difference but the unclear issues the lie and their customer service, I hope they enjoy my non agreed 10$ "gift") People my advice to avoid you a headache, having to change your card for security and more problems think about it REALLY GOOD if you dare to buy in GEARBEST cause the "TOTAL" amounts may not match with what they charge you besides many other issues in the process.

PS: the positive comments here about that website if you use your common sense you will see those are generated by a system those are not real persons. Update from 7th of December 2016: The last email I´ve got from their customer service said that they WONT refund me the extra money.

so yeah basically I lost money and they wont me to be happy about it.so guys one more time STAY AWAY from this website avoid lose money and avoid a big headache.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $116. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. The most disappointing about gearbest customer care from Gearbest was not honest site Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear alexis,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your order.

Please rest assured that we will not overcharge you.

There must be some misunderstanding.

Kindly refer to our terms and conditions here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html For this issue, we need to check it first.

According to the information you provided, I don't find your order. Could you please tell us your order number or ticket number? Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title “ pissedconsumer complaint from alexis.garbi”? We would like to solve your problem to your satisfaction after checking it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.Gearbest.com