Style and Design
Usability

GEAR BEST...............DO NOT GO NEAR THESE PEOPLE I purchased two Feilun FX 122 Quad copters.They were physically quite large and had brushless motors I paid in round numbers $AU 200 for the two.

When they eventually arrived, it can take up to a month from China, I discovered  that neither would bind to its transmitter or to the others transmitter. I complained to the vendor that the items were dead on arrival and requested my money back or replacements. I sent a video showing my attempts at binding. It was agreed that they would replace both quad copters.

After waiting a number of weeks I eventually  received a   single transmitter, which also would not bind. I complained and repeated my request for my money back or replacement quadcopters. They now tell me that as 45 days have elapsed since the purchase no warranty is applicable. I have complained to paypall, they tell me if I send the items back to China they will refund my purchase price It will cost more to send them back than they are worth.

Conclusion 1)  Gearbest do NOT have a warranty scheme, if it Don't work Stiff *** 2) PayPal's warranty is NO warranty at all 3) Remember Dudes.....................Caviet Emptor

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your product.

Please note that most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee.

After this time has passed, you may contact our Support Center for technical support.

For this issue, we need to check it first.

According to the information you provided, I don't find your order.

Could you please tell us your order number or ticket number? Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title “ pissedconsumer complaint from redpigg”? We would like to solve your problem to your satisfaction after checking it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.Gearbest.com

Saralena
Pittston, Pennsylvania, United States #1262163

this is just about exactly what happened to me, only I CONTACTED them within 45 days of purchase AND I paid for insurance on my shipment! They are full of you know what.