1.8
Style and Design
Usability

I purchasd 2 media player from Gearbest.The package arrived damaged crushed with items missing.

The post office repackaged what was left behind. I have been in contact with Gearbest to replace the shipment but they are claiming it is not their fault, it's the delivery service fault. I uploaded all the pictures of the condition of the what was left. Due to bad customer service they give you the runaround and play the blame game, not willing to accept responsibility.

I paid for quick delivery, Gearbest chose this service but now they dont want to be responsible.

I am out of $150 USD and no media Player thanks to Gearbest.Gearbest in my opinion are NOT trustworthy use Amazon or more reputable companies that you good money is safe.

Review about: Alfawise Streaming Media Box.

I didn't like: Very worst customer service, Inadequate issue resolution, Refund system, That they sent me broken items, Deception.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

I got my credit card company involved and with my review on this website, Gearbest quickly offered to refund my payment.

I tried for weeks and was met with so much bs from Gearbest.

I will not use them again.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment.

Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat.

We are available to contact 24 hours a day.

All messages will be replied to within 24 hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.

Please send us any queries you have via our Support Center.

Could you please send us a message for pissedconsumer review 1093271 "?We look forward to hearing from you soon, Best regards, Gearbest Customer Service Center

to Anonymous #1373591

I tried your live chat but you were no help.

Go look at the file. You need to train your customer service reps better.

Horrible service.