5.0
Style and Design
Usability

I am very happy to get such a product at a very affordable price 3-4 months I am using it seamlessly Thank you for everything gearbest I have done multiple shopping so far but after I found this site I stopped shopping at other sites.Customer satisfaction is at the top level and products come fast, help you quickly with any difficulties, and if you have not done shopping, you've missed a lot. If your products do not come from a very good quality company or if you get distressed, they are making money for you when you take your photo.

They keep customer satisfaction at the top level. I have never seen anyone who is not satisfied with GearBest shopping.I have had zero problems from the first purchase to today I am losing myself if you do not use this article later than this other site in comparison to other shopping sites. Review about: Gearbest Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service. I liked: Quick delivery from us, After-sales services, All shop, Quickness and prices, Great price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mjx Rc 3 Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: Range.

I didn't like: Purchased product does not have a stock.

Comments