Resolved
2.7
Style and Design
Usability
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 08, 2017

Replacement phoned arrived.

Update by user Sep 08, 2017

Well the replacement phone arrived yesterday and so far all seems well. My thanks to Gearbest.

Update by user Aug 27, 2017

I now have an email from Gearbest saying they have reshipped my phone. Fingers crossed it will arrive safely this time. I will update if/when it does.

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2017

I ordered a Umidigi Z Pro phone - but when the package arrived yesterday there was no phone - just an empty box. I contacted Gearbest customer support yesterday and today got a reply saying: "Thank you for contacting Gearbest.

We have received your information. We need to confirm this issue with our technical team and will get back to you with an update as soon as possible. We will then resolve this issue to your satisfaction. If you are unable for any reasons to receive our message , please feel free to contact us again after 2 business days.

Thank you for your cooperation." I can't imagine why they need to contact their "Technical Team" about this. I suspect I am being given the run around, but I suppose I need to go through the process before taking out a Paypal dispute.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Site looked attractive and prices appeared good, Attractive site.

I didn't like: Robot customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2017.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment.

Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat.

We are available to contact 24 hours a day.

All messages will be replied to within 24 hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title pissedconsumer complaint from Review #1090579

Many thanks, Gearbest Customer Service Center

stephenclifton59_18
to Anonymous #1363091

I have emailed you as suggested and hope you are able to resolve the issue swiftly. I shall, of course, be happy to update this review when you have.