4.5
Style and Design
Usability

Hallo, With GearBest have up to now seven orders made. At the first I still had a very queasy feeling, especially since I did not find the right side to the shipment tracking.

But nevertheless my order by priority line german express after 9 working days arrived. The packaging is really always great. The following broadcasts also always went very well, although it lasted somewhat longer, since in China the New Year's feast was celebrated. (But was also announced by GearBest).

On my last order, however, problems arose, which were not responsible by Gearbest. The freight forwarder was a different one this time and the package, which was already in Germany was returned to China. After contact with H., who were not interested in my problem, I turned to GearBest who after a short exchange of letters, delivered a new program in record time. Conclusion: I can really recommend GearBest.

I. Schröder

Review about: Gearbest Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Product, Xiaomi cell phones.

Comments

its my first time doing business gearbest but was so so disgusted with there made 6 orders NON received keep giving stories very bad experiance