Buenos Aires, Capital District

It is an excellent page for online shopping,it's my first time on this page but I bought a lot of gadgets and consumer electronics and th products have very good quality .I buy from Argentina and in my country we couldn't shop this class of products at this price, the prices are unbeatable and the shipments arrive on time.

The best on the internet.

It's amazing the variety and quantity of camping products and consumer electronics that are available on the site , I hope to make another purchase soon.The site is 100% recommended and safe.

It is also very easy to buy on the page and accepted as a method of payment pay pal.

I liked: Products, High quality.

4.7
Style and Design
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss On time delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more Gearbest - SHipping issues, and customer service does not address the question Gearbest "I ordered the Ilife A4 vacuum. It said free shipping.. I paid extra for insurance. I got an email stating that due to the status of the item, they need..." Read more The best of the Internet, the World, the Universe, GearBest! Gearbest "Without a doubt this is the best of all, I can follow my request from the purchase to the arrival in my residence, without mentioning that the website have an..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more