4.8
Style and Design
Usability

Una excelente experiencia de compra, los precios son los mejores, pero más allá de eso el servicio de soporte es muy rápido y eficiente.Demoran dentro de las 24 horas en responder los tickets.

Además tiene una excelente política de garantías. La integración *** paypal para comprar también aporta mayor seguridad.

En cuanto a los precios de envío en la mayoria de los casos es gratuito o *** precios minimos, ( nunca mas de 8 dolares) en otras paginas el costo de envío a Argentina desde China puede terminar saliendome mas que el producto en si mismo.Realmente estoy muy conforme *** el servicio en todos los sentidos.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Its service, Great price-performance ratio, Son liked the hoverboard, To find out by myself what i want, Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gearbest - Shop with good discounts. Gearbest "The first time I ordered this store 1 year ago. Since then, I have made about 30 orders. Shop GearBest is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products...." Read more Gearbest - Refund Gearbest "I made an order for a cool WuKe hat, but she did not come after a couple of months. Wrote about it in support, returned money and some bonus points...." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more GEARBEST CHARGED $81 DOLLARS EXTRA AFTER I CLICKED *BUY* AND CLAIMS IT'S "EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATION" Gearbest "I was overcharged and did not see the discrepancy until three hours later when I saw my bank charge. I returned to the Gearbest app and, low and behold, the..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more