0 comments
Not resolved

Una excelente experiencia de compra, los precios son los mejores, pero más allá de eso el servicio de soporte es muy rápido y eficiente.Demoran dentro de las 24 horas en responder los tickets.

Además tiene una excelente política de garantías. La integración *** paypal para comprar también aporta mayor seguridad.

En cuanto a los precios de envío en la mayoria de los casos es gratuito o *** precios minimos, ( nunca mas de 8 dolares) en otras paginas el costo de envío a Argentina desde China puede terminar saliendome mas que el producto en si mismo.Realmente estoy muy conforme *** el servicio en todos los sentidos.

Review about: Xiaomi Redmi Pro.

I liked: Its service, Great price-performance ratio, Son liked the hoverboard, To find out by myself what i want, Good customer service.

Review #960863 is a subjective opinion of a user.

4.8
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Diversity of Products or Services
Product or Service Quality
Discounts and Special Offers
Usability
Style and Design
Warranty
Website
Price Affordability
Customer service
Value for money
Staff
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Write a review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Be first to start a discussion.

You May Also Like

DO NOT BUY from GearBest Gearbest "I should have listened to the other reviews! My very next order GearBest sent me defective and broken items with misleading descriptions. They refunded the money for one of the..." Read more Gearbest - Performance Gearbest "To Whom It May Concern, I have been having problems with a tablet I had purchased December 2016. I am no longer able to use the tablet any longer. The..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Sharing a positive experience at Gearbest Gearbest "Dear All, Bought a wireless mouse, some LED lamps, a WIFI socket, a SSD disk, a wireless charger, tablet and 2 XIAOMIS: - Shipping to Portugal as usual between 3..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more