My first experience with this store.I bought mainly on Ali.

I was looking for a permanent place to buy original products Ksiaomi. The store seems to have contacts with manufacturers and so the price is very low. Ali is also much more expensive. I heard a lot about Gearbest and decided to try to order from them.

The intuitive interface of the store. PayPal protection. Return bonuses in the form of points. 50 points 1USD.

Points can be obtained from the registration and shopping. Sending my order took 4 days. Delivery of the order was the month. Came original products, no need to think about what you were sent a fake.

Very satisfied!Highly recommend!

Review about: Xiaomi Electronics.

I liked: Prices, Service, Range, Delivery.

5.0
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

One more review from GEARBEST touting Paypal protection and no worry about product being fake. And, oh yes , lets not forget those valuable GEARBEST points.