5.0
Usability

My first experience with this store.I bought mainly on Ali.

I was looking for a permanent place to buy original products Ksiaomi. The store seems to have contacts with manufacturers and so the price is very low. Ali is also much more expensive. I heard a lot about Gearbest and decided to try to order from them.

The intuitive interface of the store. PayPal protection. Return bonuses in the form of points. 50 points 1USD.

Points can be obtained from the registration and shopping. Sending my order took 4 days. Delivery of the order was the month. Came original products, no need to think about what you were sent a fake.

Very satisfied!Highly recommend!

Reviewer is in happy mood. buch03 is quite happy with prices and service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of xiaomi electronics. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xiaomi electronics in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

One more review from GEARBEST touting Paypal protection and no worry about product being fake. And, oh yes , lets not forget those valuable GEARBEST points.