My first experience with this store.I bought mainly on Ali.
I was looking for a permanent place to buy original products Ksiaomi. The store seems to have contacts with manufacturers and so the price is very low. Ali is also much more expensive. I heard a lot about Gearbest and decided to try to order from them.
The intuitive interface of the store. PayPal protection. Return bonuses in the form of points. 50 points 1USD.
Points can be obtained from the registration and shopping. Sending my order took 4 days. Delivery of the order was the month. Came original products, no need to think about what you were sent a fake.
Very satisfied!Highly recommend!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Xiaomi Electronics
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I bought A drone (HUBSAN H501S X4 )but it came with a faulty battery. I contacted Gearbest and they want me to pay more money to get it replaced...."
- "I ordered a set of headphones. According to the description, there is ONE (1) LED light on the headphones, which is used to show when the headphones are on, charging,..."
- "I ordered teclast x98 air tablet.they just sent me defective screen tablet.They took my money and sent me defective item.Customer service are very slow and refuse to refund or ship..."
- "My first experience with this store. I bought mainly on Ali. I was looking for a permanent place to buy original products Ksiaomi. The store seems to have contacts with..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a law firm claiming to be experienced in reputation management, but what they do not say on their website is that some of those methods involve trying..."