Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping an amount of money to buy the parts in my country because there was no stock in then including something extra to pay the technician.Then buy some of that money with a couple of decks with order No.
W1603280139408566 bought with money of the refund . The order arrived well packed my hands , unfortunately one of the pieces was defective , the material was discolored (did not look at all well) I initiated a complaint by sending a ticket to Gearbest , they responded quickly and offered a new solution. I have refunded the cost of the piece in just 24 hours. to make a new purchase.
I am grateful for that, I recommend Gearbest, your support and warranty service.Now I can fly my quad like new.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I bought $28 worth of product, I paid an extra $10 for shipping. After I received my shipped product notice the crooked company they use for shipping DHI , told..."
- "I got my husband a drone for Christmas. I had never dealt with Gearbest before.....but they had the controller with the built in monitor that I wanted. The drone took..."
- "I made a few orders with the web but all has issues. Order No : W1511292021163422 was ordered on November 30th 2015 but i still haven't received one of the order...."
- "First time shopping online and it was great! I bought a mermaid tail blanket and i love it. The price was way better compared with other sites i checked before...."
- "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."