Guadalajara, Jalisco
4.8
Style and Design
Usability

Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping an amount of money to buy the parts in my country because there was no stock in then including something extra to pay the technician.Then buy some of that money with a couple of decks with order No.

W1603280139408566 bought with money of the refund . The order arrived well packed my hands , unfortunately one of the pieces was defective , the material was discolored (did not look at all well) I initiated a complaint by sending a ticket to Gearbest , they responded quickly and offered a new solution. I have refunded the cost of the piece in just 24 hours. to make a new purchase.

I am grateful for that, I recommend Gearbest, your support and warranty service.Now I can fly my quad like new.

juan_manuel2016 wrote the review because of reliable warranty at Gearbest and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gearbest to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most warranty. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest and gearbest customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments