I bought $28 worth of product, I paid an extra $10 for shipping.
After I received my shipped product notice the crooked company they use for shipping DHI , told me I owed an additional $19 dollars in fees and customs to continue shipping my product.
This was a false money grab , I have ordered literally thousand so dollars of product from the same area and never had this problem. I complained and all they offered was a 10% credit to be used on the website.
To the shipping cost way more than my product in the end.Never order from Gearbest.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never got a shipping refund
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My order went through (debit card approved), got verification e-mail then another e-mail asking for visual proof that I am who I claim to be. I suspect a hidden agenda. Gearbest..."
- "I ordered a set of headphones. According to the description, there is ONE (1) LED light on the headphones, which is used to show when the headphones are on, charging,..."
- "It is an excellent page for online shopping,it's my first time on this page but I bought a lot of gadgets and consumer electronics and th products have very..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "This is what they do to a single mother ! They try kicking my door down looking they my mail slot yelling coming all thru the day/night posing things all..."
- "Greetings: I would submit this complaint to Aliexpress, but their complaint system has no option for general complaints. The closest I was able to get was to submit a phishing..."
- "Sept 2/ 2016 Subject: Broken HP Laptop submitted for repair on approx Aug 20/ To whom it may concern........ As a loyal and dedicated Costco customer and Executive Member since 2007, it..."