2.0
Style and Design
Usability

I bought $28 worth of product, I paid an extra $10 for shipping.

After I received my shipped product notice the crooked company they use for shipping DHI , told me I owed an additional $19 dollars in fees and customs to continue shipping my product.

This was a false money grab , I have ordered literally thousand so dollars of product from the same area and never had this problem. I complained and all they offered was a 10% credit to be used on the website.

To the shipping cost way more than my product in the end.Never order from Gearbest.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Gearbest and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gearbest to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was never got a shipping refund. Author liked the most choices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest and dhl delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest
#1206086

Dear Customer

Thank you for your feedback.

Please kindly note that this is customer clearance fee and DHL has paid it for you so they charge you the fees.

For the tax and customs, please note our link: http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html

For the issue, we have contacted you in our ticket system. Please confirm and give a reply back.

Gearbest.com