1.9
Style and Design
Usability

I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped.Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign.

I now believe that their site is set up this way on purpose. Instead of processing my cancellation and refunding my money they asked through their ticket system how I would like my refund. Despite a prompt reply on my part, Gearbest decided to wait to reply until after my order shipped. Then they claimed their hands were tied, due to the fact that the order had shipped.

I complained about this because they use USPS shipping, and my apartment accepts all packages for us so I couldn't just refuse the shipment.

Now I have found out that the order was shipped to California, I live in Indiana.

Since I informed Gearbest support of the order being infact shipped to the incorrect address they have failed to answer my ticket, or reply to me in anyway.

This reviewer shared experience about "your cancellation system sucks, your customer service is not helpful in any way whatsoever, and to add insult to injury you shipped my order to the wrong state. despite the correct shipping address being listed on my order." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $81. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about gearbest customer care from Gearbest was customer service, refund and discounts claimed to be limited time flash sale this was false Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments