Lafayette, Indiana

I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped.Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign.

I now believe that their site is set up this way on purpose. Instead of processing my cancellation and refunding my money they asked through their ticket system how I would like my refund. Despite a prompt reply on my part, Gearbest decided to wait to reply until after my order shipped. Then they claimed their hands were tied, due to the fact that the order had shipped.

I complained about this because they use USPS shipping, and my apartment accepts all packages for us so I couldn't just refuse the shipment.

Now I have found out that the order was shipped to California, I live in Indiana.

Since I informed Gearbest support of the order being infact shipped to the incorrect address they have failed to answer my ticket, or reply to me in anyway.

I didn't like: Customer service, Refund, Discounts claimed to be limited time flash sale this was false.

1.9
Usability
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gearbest Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Your cancellation system sucks, your customer service is not helpful in any way whatsoever, and to add insult to injury you shipped my order to the wrong STATE. Despite the correct shipping address being listed on my order. / $81
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion