Gearbest - FAKE PRODUCTS ADVERTISED AS ORIGINALS - SCAMMERS
Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape.
When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke.
Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back - 114 paid.
Or pay another 90$ to keep and get another one sent.
The box was a fake one - The battery was not original. No serial number where it should be I even reached out directly to producer and they said same I have been scammed.
Would not recommend to anyone. A lot of money spent and stuff gets broken and advertised as original is not really original.
It's not charging - the charging speed is 0.01Amps.
It only works when connected to USB - works mean - the screen and eScribe - you can't vape cos moment you connect an atomizer DNA turns off.
If you don't believe me I can share my whole conversation with GB Support and they're really bad sense of humor with offers said above.
The box I received is not original - the battery is not original - not signed like yours Daniel - there is no Serial Number - tho the board only is DNA original as checked the serial from eScribe.
In attachments 1st photo - the original internals - 2nd and 3rd - my battery - 4th in the bottom on original the is serial code in enormous letters - on mine - a bit NOTHING
A HUGE LOAD OF BULLCRAP!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Everything to do with gearbest
- Support is non exsistant
- Everything very bad shipping
- Poor communication
- Communication with consumer
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- W1603171521462888 Panzer Dna Mod
- Shenzhen Thinkvape Technology Electronic Cigarette Accessories
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Placed an order for some flashlights on Tues & paid by Mastercard, not PayPal. Got a call the next afternoon from Citibank Fraud Dept asking if I tried to use..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."
- "I have made so far 9 different orders and all went fine! The items came without any scratch, packaging is awesome!!! Every time they dispatch your package they have for you a..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."