Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
1.9
Style and Design
Usability

Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape.

When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke.

Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back - 114 paid.

Or pay another 90$ to keep and get another one sent.

The box was a fake one - The battery was not original. No serial number where it should be I even reached out directly to producer and they said same I have been scammed.

Would not recommend to anyone. A lot of money spent and stuff gets broken and advertised as original is not really original.

It's not charging - the charging speed is 0.01Amps.

It only works when connected to USB - works mean - the screen and eScribe - you can't vape cos moment you connect an atomizer DNA turns off.

If you don't believe me I can share my whole conversation with GB Support and they're really bad sense of humor with offers said above.

The box I received is not original - the battery is not original - not signed like yours Daniel - there is no Serial Number - tho the board only is DNA original as checked the serial from eScribe.

In attachments 1st photo - the original internals - 2nd and 3rd - my battery - 4th in the bottom on original the is serial code in enormous letters - on mine - a bit NOTHING

A HUGE LOAD OF BULLCRAP!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of support is non exsistant and scamer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of shenzhen thinkvape technology electronic cigarette accessories. Gearbest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shenzhen thinkvape technology electronic cigarette accessories in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gearbest.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

They are the biggest pile of shite that I've ever had to deal with.

By the looks of things I have also purchased a FAKE panzer off of them too.

I have the same lipo pack.

I am also having the same problems as you.

Try contacting the bank and report it as fraud.

They may reimburse you...I have started down that route ad gearbeast are a total shambles.

*RECOMMENDED NOT USE GEARBEAST*

Dear Tomasz,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We want to apologize for any and all inconvenience caused.

Please kindly check your email, we have offered you solution already.

Please rest assured we will follow your issue and resolve it to your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.Gearbest.com.

trjurczyk
to Anonymous #1154245

Dear GearBest,

I have already replied to that.

As said - I will take the partial refund for it even if I am ended up with a device to be thrown to trash because it's broken.

I am taking it just because I have been a good customer and made orders every month and spent a lot of moneys on the GearBest but this ends here unfortunately.

As this brought me only the loss of my moneys - as the partial refund covers half of what I spent.The other half is pure loss.