Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape.

When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke.

Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back - 114 paid.

Or pay another 90$ to keep and get another one sent.

The box was a fake one - The battery was not original. No serial number where it should be I even reached out directly to producer and they said same I have been scammed.

Would not recommend to anyone. A lot of money spent and stuff gets broken and advertised as original is not really original.

It's not charging - the charging speed is 0.01Amps.

It only works when connected to USB - works mean - the screen and eScribe - you can't vape cos moment you connect an atomizer DNA turns off.

If you don't believe me I can share my whole conversation with GB Support and they're really bad sense of humor with offers said above.

The box I received is not original - the battery is not original - not signed like yours Daniel - there is no Serial Number - tho the board only is DNA original as checked the serial from eScribe.

In attachments 1st photo - the original internals - 2nd and 3rd - my battery - 4th in the bottom on original the is serial code in enormous letters - on mine - a bit NOTHING

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Everything to do with gearbest
    • Support is non exsistant
    • Everything very bad shipping
    • Scamer
    • Poor communication
    • Communication with consumer
    • Bad
    • Scam

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
W1603171521462888 Panzer Dna Mod
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #841395 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 28 #1165916

They are the biggest pile of shite that I've ever had to deal with.
By the looks of things I have also purchased a FAKE panzer off of them too.
I have the same lipo pack. I am also having the same problems as you.
Try contacting the bank and report it as fraud. They may reimburse you... I have started down that route ad gearbeast are a total shambles.

0 0 Reply

May 05 #1154239

Dear Tomasz,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We want to apologize for any and all inconvenience caused.
Please kindly check your email, we have offered you solution already.
Please rest assured we will follow your issue and resolve it to your satisfaction.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

0 1 Reply

May 05 #1154245

Dear GearBest,
I have already replied to that.
As said - I will take the partial refund for it even if I am ended up with a device to be thrown to trash because it's broken. I am taking it just because I have been a good customer and made orders every month and spent a lot of moneys on the GearBest but this ends here unfortunately.
As this brought me only the loss of my moneys - as the partial refund covers half of what I spent. The other half is pure loss.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about