My husband ordered a product from them for Mothers Day. 10 days after he ordered it they sent me an e-mail stating they could not honor their free shipping.

So now if I want my product I have to pay more money. I guess it now has to ship DHL and now I have to pay custom fees.

The website states FREE SHIPPING, so I should get FREE SHIPPING. They state in their e-mail " Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that this order cannot be shipped by Priority direct mail due to the shipping policy has been changed." All I want is the product as advertised, is that so hard to do

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhl Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

GearBest is a scam on free shipping. their ads advertise it as free shipping however when you call them they want to know where you live and then tell you that they don't ship free to your location.

I wrote to them and they lied and said the promotion ended.

Then in another email they stated they only had limited supply of the item yet I can still purchase it if I pay for the shipping. I have written to Facebook to remove them from their ads or to correct the wording on free shipping.

Gearbest

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment.

​Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat.

We are available to contact 24 hours a day.

All messages will be replied to within 24 hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.

Please send us any queries you have via our Support Center.

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title “ pissedconsumer complaint from Review #1044734“? We look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, Gearbest Customer Service Center

RitzyWhippet
to Gearbest #1628968

No you do not reply. Your ticketing service is a joke. You are running a scam website.