I got my husband a drone for Christmas.I had never dealt with Gearbest before.....but they had the controller with the built in monitor that I wanted.
The drone took over 3 weeks to arrive and I could never get a straight answer from them as to where it was (Netherlands??). THEN the drone was defective. It does not fly....it merely flips over. I have emailed many many many times with the same response.
I have no address to return this item to and I have a drone that will not fly................ I have 45 days to get a refund, but I cannot find where to send it.
You cannot reach them by phone.Is this a credible company?
My husband has 2 other drones, so it not user error.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Faulty drone and poor service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sky Hawkeye Quadcopter
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I have made so far 9 different orders and all went fine! The items came without any scratch, packaging is awesome!!! Every time they dispatch your package they have for you a..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "i have orderer a few items on Gearbest.com, after 2 weeks the order haven't been dispatched yet so i have written a mesage on my order. The payment has been..."
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "I purchased 2 Levolor mini blinds only to find out they won't even close up but about half way nor can I raise them up or down. Thank goodness..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."