Gearbest - Faulty Drone

580 of 802 Gearbest reviews

I got my husband a drone for Christmas.I had never dealt with Gearbest before.....but they had the controller with the built in monitor that I wanted.

The drone took over 3 weeks to arrive and I could never get a straight answer from them as to where it was (Netherlands??). THEN the drone was defective. It does not fly....it merely flips over. I have emailed many many many times with the same response.

I have no address to return this item to and I have a drone that will not fly................ I have 45 days to get a refund, but I cannot find where to send it.

You cannot reach them by phone.Is this a credible company?

My husband has 2 other drones, so it not user error.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Faulty drone and poor service
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Sky Hawkeye Quadcopter
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #760066 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
580 of 802 Gearbest reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
rockhunter005

Feb 12 #1110687 Stouffville, Ontario, Canada

I have also bought a drone from them and as with you the drone willnot fly. they keep makng excuses. and offering partial refunds but never deliver. I keep telling them to send me the motor and i will have it fixed at my end as the shipping is more expensive than the drone... they also shipped product without the ac charger. and have to date send me a the charger. you lost your money.

0 0 Reply

Feb 08 #1108282

Seems extremely much a copy of my Story,and then some.
I get it that Gearbest does its work good.However, i also think that their supplier wants to take as much as can take over the shipping costs.So they sell to Gearbest and then phone the client[us] and claim shipping costs .I even got a phonecall from a Chinese "lady",witch asked me ,in terrible English,how much i paid for my order.Then i got the message clearly in my mind that the Q?a.s were far wrong from what Gearbest asked me,a few million emails later i got a final conformation from Gearbest that i paid and ,almost,on its way.I think Gearbest should by Huge amounts of storage Posts in al continents.I know that it chews the prices,and bring more security to all buyers[not only us,sales in large too} Sorry for you,i think my package will come,some day.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about
×