Conway, South Carolina
100% full Not resolved

I got my husband a drone for Christmas.I had never dealt with Gearbest before.....but they had the controller with the built in monitor that I wanted.

The drone took over 3 weeks to arrive and I could never get a straight answer from them as to where it was (Netherlands??). THEN the drone was defective. It does not fly....it merely flips over. I have emailed many many many times with the same response.

I have no address to return this item to and I have a drone that will not fly................ I have 45 days to get a refund, but I cannot find where to send it.

You cannot reach them by phone.Is this a credible company?

My husband has 2 other drones, so it not user error.

Review about: Sky Hawkeye Quadcopter.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Faulty drone and poor service / $82
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

rockhunter005
Stouffville, Ontario, Canada #1110687

I have also bought a drone from them and as with you the drone willnot fly.they keep makng excuses.

and offering partial refunds but never deliver. I keep telling them to send me the motor and i will have it fixed at my end as the shipping is more expensive than the drone... they also shipped product without the ac charger. and have to date send me a the charger.

you lost your money.

Seems extremely much a copy of my Story,and then some.

I get it that Gearbest does its work good.However, i also think that their supplier wants to take as much as can take over the shipping costs.So they sell to Gearbest and then phone the client[us] and claim shipping costs .I even got a phonecall from a Chinese "lady",witch asked me ,in terrible English,how much i paid for my order.Then i got the message clearly in my mind that the Q?a.s were far wrong from what Gearbest asked me,a few million emails later i got a final conformation from Gearbest that i paid and ,almost,on its way.I think Gearbest should by Huge amounts of storage Posts in al continents.I know that it chews the prices,and bring more security to all buyers[not only us,sales in large too} Sorry for you,i think my package will come,some day.