I got my husband a drone for Christmas.I had never dealt with Gearbest before.....but they had the controller with the built in monitor that I wanted.
The drone took over 3 weeks to arrive and I could never get a straight answer from them as to where it was (Netherlands??). THEN the drone was defective. It does not fly....it merely flips over. I have emailed many many many times with the same response.
I have no address to return this item to and I have a drone that will not fly................ I have 45 days to get a refund, but I cannot find where to send it.
You cannot reach them by phone.Is this a credible company?
My husband has 2 other drones, so it not user error.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Faulty drone and poor service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sky Hawkeye Quadcopter
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a set of headphones. According to the description, there is ONE (1) LED light on the headphones, which is used to show when the headphones are on, charging,..."
- "I ordered a gamepad from them with the expedited shipping option hoping to get it sooner than later, I was charged, but my order never went through and the customer..."
- "Order number W1510052252172666. I ordered 5 watches, 2 sd cards and a repair tool kit for watches (to adjust the belt). I got 4 out of 5 watches and one of..."
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "I purchased 2 Levolor mini blinds only to find out they won't even close up but about half way nor can I raise them up or down. Thank goodness..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."