I ordered this figet spinner here, its very very nice but a bit rusty.i think this is not the standard.

now i got some new ceramic booster as well! I did contact gearbest and they wanted proof that the item is defective. i gave them proof. i send them 2 pictures of THIS item !!!

And after all this they replied to me. they said, i have to upload the pictures again. they said maximum of 2 mb. at the upload button you have an maximum upload value about 5mb.

so i sized those 2 pictures to 1.8 mb and it works.

they got those pictures of proof now.i think they send me a new one ?

Review about: Steel Ball Bearing Fidget Spinner Toy Stress Relief Product.

I liked: Low pricing and the free shipping, Prices and delivery process, Authentic, I buyed in this store many products, Cheap.

I didn't like: Extreamily long wait.

4.3
Usability
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Anti Stress Toy
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Thank you for your review.

All of our Gearbest items must meet strict quality checks before we ship them out to customers.

We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

​Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title “ pissedconsumer complaint fromreview ID 1061172 "?

Best regards,