Update added by user Jan 25
Finally received my order Jan 20 2016. I would not recommend Gearbest products, one item was crushed, the Floureon H101 Quadcopter works well except for the blades coming off constantly for no reason and the 150 mAh battery is only 100 mAh battery. As well the single 18650 battery charger I ordered only worked one time.
Update added by user Jan 01
Gearbest has tried to mark my complaint as resolved and they still have not resolved the issue with a package which they say has been sent but carrier states that the package number does not exist!
Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2015
I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which just returned me back to the same page. After contacting them several times I was finally was emailed another invoice with no picture of the package and a tracking number that showed that the item was not shipped until Dec 24 with no other explanation. I even paid extra for insurance which probably is fake, luckily I paid with Paypal so if I do not receive the item I will get my money back (after a month or so).
I am very disappointed since there were other higher priced items that I wanted to purchase later, I am very glad that I decided to hold off on purchasing these items after my experience with Gearbest.com, so far this is the worst online Chinese Website that I have come across. The prices are great, they have a huge selection and a lot of items have free shipping but their Customer Service is non existent. I am finding that paying a little more from US based companies is far better than the aggravation of dealing with Chinese based companies and their B.S.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Tracking numbers dont work
- Horrible customer service
- Being leed in circles with no results
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rc Quadcopter
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Gearbest. Its Chunese new year, so, before uve even mentioned my issue its unlikely to get any attention regardless. Received a Lenovo k80m smartphone with preinstalled trojans and malware which..."
- "I have bought so many times by GEARBEST and I must say it is a great service. This time I buy XiaoMi Redmi 3 16GB ROM 4G Smartphone Order No.:WP1603261013586978..."
- "I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped. Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign. I now..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."