100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jan 25, 2016

Finally received my order Jan 20 2016. I would not recommend Gearbest products, one item was crushed, the Floureon H101 Quadcopter works well except for the blades coming off constantly for no reason and the 150 mAh battery is only 100 mAh battery. As well the single 18650 battery charger I ordered only worked one time.

Update by user Jan 01, 2016

Gearbest has tried to mark my complaint as resolved and they still have not resolved the issue with a package which they say has been sent but carrier states that the package number does not exist!

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2015

I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which just returned me back to the same page. After contacting them several times I was finally was emailed another invoice with no picture of the package and a tracking number that showed that the item was not shipped until Dec 24 with no other explanation. I even paid extra for insurance which probably is fake, luckily I paid with Paypal so if I do not receive the item I will get my money back (after a month or so).

I am very disappointed since there were other higher priced items that I wanted to purchase later, I am very glad that I decided to hold off on purchasing these items after my experience with Gearbest.com, so far this is the worst online Chinese Website that I have come across. The prices are great, they have a huge selection and a lot of items have free shipping but their Customer Service is non existent. I am finding that paying a little more from US based companies is far better than the aggravation of dealing with Chinese based companies and their B.S.

Review about: Rc Quadcopter.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Tracking numbers dont work, Being leed in circles with no results.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gearbest Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $30
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion