Huntsville, Alabama

I bought a tablet on Gearbest.com and paid a fee to have my product to be delivered in 4-7 business days because I am leaving US to my home country (I am an exchange student here), so I could not wait for 1 month and then I paid the fee.

But it has already 15 business that I bought and I did not received it . So I contacted the costumer service and they told me that I did not pay enough for the Expedited Shipping and they have sent it by a shipping method that is going to take from 10-25 business days to be delivered. So there is a high change that I am not going to receive my product before leaving the country. I showed them my that I paid the value the the website charged me but they said that I have to wait at lest one month. I am attaching the screenshots that proofs that I paid for a Expedited shipping.

Review about: Gearbest Expedited Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Shipping.

2.2
Usability
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $246
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest
#1198035

Dear user86350703,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please kindly review our shipping methods here:

Learn more about Gearbest's process http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html Could you please give us your order number here?Or please send emails to support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+complain title+forwarding this email to reputation group" with your order number?

We will follow your issue and resolve it to your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.Best Regards, Gearbest.com