I bought a tablet on Gearbest.com and paid a fee to have my product to be delivered in 4-7 business days because I am leaving US to my home country (I am an exchange student here), so I could not wait for 1 month and then I paid the fee.
But it has already 15 business that I bought and I did not received it . So I contacted the costumer service and they told me that I did not pay enough for the Expedited Shipping and they have sent it by a shipping method that is going to take from 10-25 business days to be delivered. So there is a high change that I am not going to receive my product before leaving the country. I showed them my that I paid the value the the website charged me but they said that I have to wait at lest one month. I am attaching the screenshots that proofs that I paid for a Expedited shipping.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Placed an order for some flashlights on Tues & paid by Mastercard, not PayPal. Got a call the next afternoon from Citibank Fraud Dept asking if I tried to use..."
- "I purchased a Tarantula X6 drone and a separate Fpv camera from the gearbest site for the tarantula X6 drone. On arrival I plugged the camera in and it blew the..."
- "I ordered a USB fan/clock from a GearBest ad on facebook last month. While their website appears to be modern and efficient, it has been one of the worst..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "I realize that Chick-Fil-A has a goal that it should take no longer than 90 seconds to greet a guest and send them on their merry way with their order...."
- "Could never get the app on target phone even though I had possession of the device and time to install it. After at least 7 emails later I asked for..."