Expedited Shipping 4-7 business days.

I bought a tablet on and paid a fee to have my product to be delivered in 4-7 business days because I am leaving US to my home country (I am an exchange student here), so I could not wait for 1 month and then I paid the fee.

But it has already 15 business that I bought and I did not received it . So I contacted the costumer service and they told me that I did not pay enough for the Expedited Shipping and they have sent it by a shipping method that is going to take from 10-25 business days to be delivered. So there is a high change that I am not going to receive my product before leaving the country. I showed them my that I paid the value the the website charged me but they said that I have to wait at lest one month. I am attaching the screenshots that proofs that I paid for a Expedited shipping.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Shipping

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Gearbest Expedited Shipping Service
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #890608 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 12 #1198035

Dear user86350703,
Thank you for your feedback.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Please kindly review our shipping methods here:
Learn more about Gearbest's process Could you please give us your order number here? Or please send emails to with the title "pissedconsumer complain+complain title+forwarding this email to reputation group" with your order number? We will follow your issue and resolve it to your satisfaction. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.