5.0
Style and Design
Usability

Gearbest.com is my go to site for all things clothes and accessories when I need them.

Why it's my go to site for all things clothes and accessories -

They've got a vast collection. They've never let me down with regard to their collection. Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Mobiles, Mobile Accessories, Fashion, Home Appliances & More.

They've got some pretty good offers running almost all the time on almost all brands.

Their return policies are excellent and easy.

They've made shopping easy with the app and they've even made it a tad bit enjoyable.

I've recently had to make the choice of buying clothes online for my best friend’s wedding as I wasn't in India was in China. Buying outfits online was something that I used to avoid like the plague. Gearbest.com made my experience quite worth while. I loved looking at the collections they had and the mixing and matching of brands helped me get the perfect outfit.

My experience with Gearbest.com is quite satisfying. Till now, I have ordered Multiple category products as of now which are best quality products. From ordering to the delivery of the products, you do not need to worry.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Iphone X Cell Phone Case.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: All the diffrent product, Congratulations gearbest, Reasonable shipping time when items available, Easy to search website, Flash sales.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 12.

Comments