GEARBEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IMPOSSIBLE TO REPLACE BAD PRODUCT
I bought A drone (HUBSAN H501S X4 )but it came with a faulty battery. I contacted Gearbest and they want me to pay more money to get it replaced. I don't see why I have to pay additional money for a multi million dollar company to replace a faulty unit. My drone Hubsan H501S X4 came faulty where the battery takes 4 hours to fully charge (until the green light ) turns green that is charged and not like advertised "90 minutes"
I asked for a replacement within 45 days of my purchase time and I asked for a refund and ALL I KEPT GETTING WAS COPY AND PASTE MESSAGES to send them pictures or videos of me charging the battery for four hours and asking me to pay more money to fix my problem.
Even though this happen to me I still went ahead and order accessories from their website again, because I believe it was my bad luck that I got a bad charger, battery or bad drone and IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE TO GET IT REPLACE OR GET MY MONEY BACK. Instead of getting my money back they offer a credit to buy something again ( THIS IS NOT WHAT THEIR WEBSITE SAYS ABOUT 45 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
THEY LIE TO CUSTOMERS!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Fast processing
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Impossible to replace product
- Copy and paste emails
- Waranty policy
- Felt like was talking to bots or computer
- Lying about shipping and refunds
- Answers to inquiries were automated
- Very poor way to treat customers
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- PRODUCT REPLACEMENT - I LOVE THE DRONE I JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT WORKS
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hubsan H501S X4
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Tarantula X6 drone and a separate Fpv camera from the gearbest site for the tarantula X6 drone. On arrival I plugged the camera in and it blew the..."
- "I really like Xiaomi products. I started to use them since their first power bank. When I saw new Xiaomi earphones I wanted to buy them so I ordered one..."
- "I am a Gearbest customer from less than a year, I made a lot of orders from this site and all went perfectly. Product assortment is very wide, you can..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "Don't ever give AAA your money! Manasses AAA sent me a notice that I could enroll for $100 when I called, the guy told me that I couldn't..."
- "Three days ago, I had a big problem with my statistics assignment, so I was looking for a good assignment help agency. Searching the web I saw hundreds of agencies...."