Manassas, Virginia

I bought A drone (HUBSAN H501S X4 )but it came with a faulty battery. I contacted Gearbest and they want me to pay more money to get it replaced. I don't see why I have to pay additional money for a multi million dollar company to replace a faulty unit. My drone Hubsan H501S X4 came faulty where the battery takes 4 hours to fully charge (until the green light ) turns green that is charged and not like advertised "90 minutes"

I asked for a replacement within 45 days of my purchase time and I asked for a refund and ALL I KEPT GETTING WAS COPY AND PASTE MESSAGES to send them pictures or videos of me charging the battery for four hours and asking me to pay more money to fix my problem.

Even though this happen to me I still went ahead and order accessories from their website again, because I believe it was my bad luck that I got a bad charger, battery or bad drone and IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE TO GET IT REPLACE OR GET MY MONEY BACK. Instead of getting my money back they offer a credit to buy something again ( THIS IS NOT WHAT THEIR WEBSITE SAYS ABOUT 45 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)

THEY LIE TO CUSTOMERS!!

Review about: Hubsan H501S X4.

I liked: Fast processing, Fast delivery, Prices.

I didn't like: Customer service, Impossible to replace product, Copy and paste emails, Waranty policy, Felt like was talking to bots or computer, Lying about shipping and refunds, Answers to inquiries were automated, Scammer, Very poor way to treat customers.

3.0
Style and Design
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $265
Preferred solution PRODUCT REPLACEMENT - I LOVE THE DRONE I JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT WORKS

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest

Dear ephedralover,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them.Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping.

Could you please send emails to service@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain from ephedralover+forwarding this email to reputation group" with your order number?

We wish to follow your issue and check it for you.Please rest assured we will resolve it to your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,