I bought A drone (HUBSAN H501S X4 )but it came with a faulty battery. I contacted Gearbest and they want me to pay more money to get it replaced. I don't see why I have to pay additional money for a multi million dollar company to replace a faulty unit. My drone Hubsan H501S X4 came faulty where the battery takes 4 hours to fully charge (until the green light ) turns green that is charged and not like advertised "90 minutes"
I asked for a replacement within 45 days of my purchase time and I asked for a refund and ALL I KEPT GETTING WAS COPY AND PASTE MESSAGES to send them pictures or videos of me charging the battery for four hours and asking me to pay more money to fix my problem.
Even though this happen to me I still went ahead and order accessories from their website again, because I believe it was my bad luck that I got a bad charger, battery or bad drone and IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE TO GET IT REPLACE OR GET MY MONEY BACK. Instead of getting my money back they offer a credit to buy something again ( THIS IS NOT WHAT THEIR WEBSITE SAYS ABOUT 45 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
THEY LIE TO CUSTOMERS!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Fast processing
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Impossible to replace product
- Copy and paste emails
- Waranty policy
- Felt like was talking to bots or computer
- Lying about shipping and refunds
- Answers to inquiries were automated
- Very poor way to treat customers
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- PRODUCT REPLACEMENT - I LOVE THE DRONE I JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT WORKS
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hubsan H501S X4
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "did order for magnets 25 days later never arrived email email@example.com..."
- "Hello! I bought a phone, Meizu MX5 on October 11 2015 from www.gearbest.com, with 364 $ shipped from European warehouse. Even I bought it from European warehouse and I am from..."
- "i have purchased 3 goods on Aug 02 and Aug 03 but none of them received to me. When i check the tracking, i see all my shipments are returned..."
- "Don't ever give AAA your money! Manasses AAA sent me a notice that I could enroll for $100 when I called, the guy told me that I couldn't..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "Mag-iisang taon na sa September until now hindi pa rin naibabalik sa akin ang refund ko. Paulit-ulit same emails whenever I am doing the follow up. I called the Paypal..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."