Izmir, Izmir

I bought electronic cigarette liquid.Turkish customs sent it back to netherlands post and gearbest.I added to photos.It says undeliverable item.So sent it back. Gearbest lies it is on local post.I want my money back. My order is W1606130308513309

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Gearbest
#1198341

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please kindly note the shipment can be affected by factors such as Customs,current social events and so on.

Please check this link http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html (If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs)

We have sent a message to well follow up this issue.

Please check and give us a confirmation reply as soon as possible. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Thanks for your cooperation and kind support.Best Regards, Gearbest.com