I dont want to complain but ive tried calling and can never get through even when pick up my call and I put the order number in for the sms enquiry and it says its wrong. I ordered a phone 3days ago its been paid for and its still processing?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of elephone p4000 from Gearbest and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gearbest to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

tom-2015
New Castle, Pennsylvania, United States #1072067

call your credit card company and have them put a stop payment on that order. your about to be ripped off

Gearbest - Excellent virtual store Gearbest "GearBest in my opinion is one of the best virtual stores in which I have purchased products, almost all shipments to my country are free and although they are delayed..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more Gearbest - Sent me the wrong phone on purpose - lied about it and lied about refund/compensation Gearbest "I ordered the redmi note 3 PRO, they sent the redmi note 3. It's obviously the cheaper variant. Less RAM, different GPU and CPU. They tried to say that I..." Read more Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more