Featured Not resolved

I ordered 4 skull shot glasses and have not received it. Customer service is awful cant get a hold of anyone

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

GearBest Faulty Drone Hubsan X4 H501C Gearbest "I purchased a Drone Hubsan X4 H501C on GearBest, it only lasted 2 flights. The first 2 flights were ok, on the third flight the rear left engine suddenly stops..." Read more Gearbest - Reliable shop Gearbest "I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now. I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems. Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the..." Read more Buena empresa china GEARBEST Gearbest "GEARBEST es una buen empresa para poder importar cosas a muy bajos precios y *** una excelente calidad, ademas de que enviar por DHL es muy barato y muy rapido,..." Read more Gearbest - Worst people on earth!!! plz ppl don't buy from gear best! they are cheats!!!! Gearbest "i do it again and again just by seeing the prices. but out of the last 10 orders that have made 8 of them they cancelled for all the absurd..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more