100% full Not resolved
2.0

I made a few orders with the web but all has issues.

Order No : W1511292021163422 was ordered on November 30th 2015 but i still haven't received one of the order. i've raised a ticket and they said that they will refund my money back to the GB Wallet but i have to wait until all my items are delivered. the rest of the items already delivered since last december based on their website.

Order No. : W1601201954018454 was ordered on January 21st 2016.

First they ship 1 item tracking number Q1103368295XX (Sweden Post Registered) using expedited shipping which should've come in 2 weeks max. i still haven't received it a month after. and all they told me to do is just to wait. second shipment using DHL already received. and the third shipment they still haven't send it because they said some of the items are backordered. Before i order the item, i've message them to asked if the items i'm going to buy is available or not. yet after i made payment they said it's unavailable / backordered and had to wait for 7 days. after waiting for 7 days they asked me to wait another 7 days or get a refund to GB Wallet. they refuse to refund directly to my credit card. This is a total scam, they won't send the items that the said are "AVAILABLE" until all of my orders are "AVAILABLE" which means could take another month.

badtzuboy wrote the review because of "poor customer service, problem with delivery, order processing issue" at Gearbest and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $54 and wants Gearbest to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scammer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gearbest ip68 waterproof phone case for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

Good day

I just wanted to confirm if you got you orders or not.

to Anonymous #1113795

I still haven't received all of my order. Only a few from the total order.

Are u serouse I'm going through the same

badtzuboy
to Anonymous #1112524

100% serious.I did a test.

Before i order, i message them to confirm that the item is available and can be delivered between 1-5 days. After they confirm i ordered the item. And since november 2015 till now i still haven't receive the item...they only said that the item is backordered and that i need to wait 2-3 day or 5-7 days.

Replies are always different.Or they will refund using GB point.