Gearbest is a scam website...

423 of 802 Gearbest reviews

I made a few orders with the web but all has issues.

Order No : W1511292021163422 was ordered on November 30th 2015 but i still haven't received one of the order. i've raised a ticket and they said that they will refund my money back to the GB Wallet but i have to wait until all my items are delivered. the rest of the items already delivered since last december based on their website.

Order No. : W1601201954018454 was ordered on January 21st 2016.

First they ship 1 item tracking number Q1103368295XX (Sweden Post Registered) using expedited shipping which should've come in 2 weeks max. i still haven't received it a month after. and all they told me to do is just to wait. second shipment using DHL already received. and the third shipment they still haven't send it because they said some of the items are backordered. Before i order the item, i've message them to asked if the items i'm going to buy is available or not. yet after i made payment they said it's unavailable / backordered and had to wait for 7 days. after waiting for 7 days they asked me to wait another 7 days or get a refund to GB Wallet. they refuse to refund directly to my credit card. This is a total scam, they won't send the items that the said are "AVAILABLE" until all of my orders are "AVAILABLE" which means could take another month.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Horrible customer service
    • Scammer

Reason of review:
Poor Customer service, problem with delivery, order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ip68 Waterproof Phone Case
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #790201 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
423 of 802 Gearbest reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 18 #1113780

Good day
I just wanted to confirm if you got you orders or not.

Feb 18 #1113795

I still haven't received all of my order. Only a few from the total order.

Feb 15 #1112467

Are u serouse I'm going through the same

badtzuboy

Feb 15 #1112524

100% serious. I did a test. Before i order, i message them to confirm that the item is available and can be delivered between 1-5 days. After they confirm i ordered the item. And since november 2015 till now i still haven't receive the item...they only said that the item is backordered and that i need to wait 2-3 day or 5-7 days. Replies are always different. Or they will refund using GB point.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about
×