Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis
5.0
Style and Design
Usability

Shipping is in the time.If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours).

You can write reviews and earn points. You can use these points for up to 30% of the order value. There are cool stuff and useful things for a low price and with a good quality. There are many ways to earn money that you can use for your next orders.

Great shop, good quality products with a low price, I recommend this shop for anyone who wants to save money by purchasing items which are much cheaper than basic shops.

I bought the Blackview BV6000 4G Smartphone , order number W1609210902138633 , took 18 days to arrive in Lithuania.Product is very good, excellent workmanship and extremely high quality and in perfect condition.Gearbest is perfect online shopping store!

This reviewer shared experience about fast order processing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). grazvis is overall satisfied with Gearbest and uploaded a picture. the best about gearbest shipping service from Gearbest was prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments