Shipping is in the time.If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours).
You can write reviews and earn points. You can use these points for up to 30% of the order value. There are cool stuff and useful things for a low price and with a good quality. There are many ways to earn money that you can use for your next orders.
Great shop, good quality products with a low price, I recommend this shop for anyone who wants to save money by purchasing items which are much cheaper than basic shops.
I bought the Blackview BV6000 4G Smartphone , order number W1609210902138633 , took 18 days to arrive in Lithuania.Product is very good, excellent workmanship and extremely high quality and in perfect condition.Gearbest is perfect online shopping store!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Gb points
- Variety of products
- Customer service
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..."
- "I am a Gearbest customer from less than a year, I made a lot of orders from this site and all went perfectly. Product assortment is very wide, you can..."
- "I bought A drone (HUBSAN H501S X4 )but it came with a faulty battery. I contacted Gearbest and they want me to pay more money to get it replaced...."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."