Burnley, England
2.5

Gearbest.Its Chunese new year, so, before uve even mentioned my issue its unlikely to get any attention regardless.

Received a Lenovo k80m smartphone with preinstalled trojans and malware which cannot be removed umless I root the phone which will void my warranty. The first and last order I think. Still waiting for an SD card ordered last month too, but thats nothing compared to this. If I had bought this and not understood smartphones better I could have been looking at losing a lot of money through hacking, ransomware and the phone xost itself.

Im deeply disgusted at Gearbest. These are serious issues. As its the New Year Im getting zero rrspinse from Gearbest on the issue of returning the handset.

Ive heard countless people have issues on returning phines: they are unable to get their money back, or consistently fobbed off and lied to.Here are some pics as evidence

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gearbest?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.We have clearly been remiss on our end .

Ours and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.

Due to the New Year, we can not reply to you in time.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Please kindly tell us your order number and send us the picture to our support center here http://www.gearbest.com/about/contact-us.html

Thank you for your understanding and support.Gearbest Customer Service