Gearbest men's shirts are of very bad quality

718 of 802 Gearbest reviews

Update added by user Nov 01, 2015

Ticket: AT15102401933

Message Type: Mail to Customer

Subject: Urgent issue, regarding your order from Gearbest.com

Message:

Ticket Status: Processing

Full Name: customer Adama Diop  At :10/31/2015 06:14:08 UTC Hi there, It has to do with the quality of your clothing products.I was so disappointed when I opened the parcel and saw those under quality men shirts.

Believe me, even if someone gave them to me for free, I will say NO THANK. It was the first time of my live to see such bad quality regarding a product. I understand you are dropshipping but you should at least verify the quality of the products you are putting on GB. I am 100% sure no one will buy again such bad quality clothing once you have been fooled one.

You can only fool people one time and that's it. I am also sure, customers' reviews are not published.

For me, I will do my best to publish elsewhere my review about the men's shirts I bought from you so people won't waste their money, earned hard, on scrappy bad and under quality products.I am very disappointed and pissed off.

Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2015

I bought 5 men shirts clothes from Gearbest.When I received the clothing after a moth, I noticed it comes from China Brands.

I understood that Gearbest is dropshipping. It's okay but I was so disappointed by the very poor quality of the products. Even if someone gave them to me for free, I would say NO THANK. I felt bad about it.

I wrote reviews on their website but never published. So I decided to share my bad shopping experience on independent review websites with the hope that anyone lucky who read my review won't buy their scrappy poor quality products which are just a waste of resources. Please, don't waste your money on their men's clothing shirts. Products pictures on their website are such beautiful but once you get the products, the first thing you will say is Oh ***, I have been fooled.

Yes, I have been fooled one time but not a second time.And I wish they won't fool anyone who come accross my review.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Usability

• What I liked
    • Prices
  • What I disliked
    • Having my money sloten
    • Material quality
    • Men shirts very poor quality

Reason of review:
Shirt
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #727148 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gearbest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
718 of 802 Gearbest reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
adamadiop

Nov 01, 2015 #1056887

The bag also was of very poor quality. Please see the attached picture.

0 0 Reply

Dec 01, 2015 #1072000

They refunded 30$ to my GB wallet. Was the easiest solution as I would pay money if I send the items back to China.
Adama

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gearbest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gearbest.
Filing a new complaint about
×