Hanover, Lower Saxony
1.3
Style and Design
Usability

On the 3rd March of 2016 I've made my order the first time on Gearbest due to false reviews. The tracking number stated that it has been shipped out on the 4th March and at first everything seemed fine.

But the tracking status froze at the 16th March and won't update. I've made a ticket about it and all they had to say is that I should keep waiting, so if you're in the same situation don't believe them and keep writing or they won't be working at all. Tired of waiting I've opened another ticket stating that I want a refund since it has been more than 25 business days. They repeated the same old copy/paste and told me to keep waiting and that they have contacted the shipping agent and once they get a reply they would contact me.

I've also contacted the shipping agent DPD and they said that they have no idea where my parcel is and that I should contact the vendor. Apparently nobody wants to take the responsibility for my parcel, even though I bought additionally an insurance. I've repeatedly told them that I'll file a chargeback to my credit card company if they won't refund me, but they just told me to write them again on the first May if I still haven't got my parcel by then.

Well I wrote them again today, but I have no hope in getting a refund that's why I already filed my chargebackrequest. In conclusion if you want to spare your time, money and nerves then don't order at Gearbest.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ricmed is overall dissatisfied with Gearbest. The most disappointing about dpdgroup delivery service at Gearbest was scammer, whole experience and store policy in deceiving customers , but reviewer liked discount prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gearbest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Gearbest to other companies on our site.

Comments

lily2016

Dear ricmed,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us. We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

From time to time with thousands of shipments there will be an occasional issue with shipping.

Could you please send emails to support@gearbest.com with the title "pissedconsumer complain+'Gearbest - Parcel not delivered but no refund'+forwarding this email to complaint group"with your order number? We wish to follow your issue and check it for you.

Please rest assured we will resolve it to your satisfaction.

While the customer left a negative review, we are always happy to look closely at the feedback and implement improvements for the best customer experience possible. We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Best Regards,